Cardiology Fiesta is excited to offer Cardiology Fellows Sponsorships to attend the
2018 Symposium. Fellows will be provided one roundtrip coach airline ticket, hotel
accommodations at The La Cantera Resort, transportation to and from the airport, and
all group meals during the symposium. Full Meeting Registration Fees to the 2018
Cardiology Fiesta Symposium will also be covered for all attendees.
*Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
In order to qualify for a Cardiology Fiesta Fellows Sponsorship, you must supply a verification letter on Institution letterhead signed by your Program Director confirming Fellowship status.
Approved Scholarship Recipients, please contact Meena Singh at Planet Travel and Tours to arrange air transportation.
Please make sure to mention that you are approved to attend the 2018 Cardiology Fiesta Symposium in San Antonio, TX along with providing the following details:
- No international flights or travel will be reimbursed, unless approved by the Course Directors.
- Approved participants must purchase their own airline ticket, then submit original receipts for reimbursement at the conclusion of the course.
- Airfare in excess of $550.00 will require Cardiology Fiesta approval. - Participants must book a flight offering the lowest fare.
- There will be a $45.00 service fee on top of the ticket price which will also be reimbursed at the conclusion of the course.
- Please schedule flights to arrive the morning of Thursday, August 16th and depart Saturday, August 18th after 3:00 pm.
· Hotel reservations are made by Gaffney Events upon acceptance to the course.
· Hotel room and tax ONLY will be covered for 2 nights by Cardiology Fiesta: Thursday, August 16th & Friday, August 17th. Incidentals are the responsibility of the participant.
· Additional nights will be billed to your personal credit card and are based upon availability at the hotel. Please let me know at your earliest convenience if you plan to stay additional nights so I am sure to make the correct arrival and departure dates for your stay.
Upon conclusion of the Cardiology Fiesta Symposium, the Fiesta Reimbursement Form must be completed and sent with all original receipts as outlined below.
Please submit no later than 10 business days after the event, or by August 31st, 2018. Once the completed form and receipts are reviewed and approved, a check will be issued to the participant.
Sign-in is REQUIRED at the Registration Desk each morning and afternoon in order to confirm attendance. Travel expenses will not be reimbursed if participant has not signed in each day and been in attendance at the General Sessions.